Business Analysis Tools: Assessment and Recommendations
- Have you recognized the importance of a business analysis tool but don’t know where to start?
- Do your business analysts employ different techniques and tools and need a common approach?
Doreen Evans Associates can help your team with the business analysis tool selection process, and help you prepare for a smooth introduction of the tool. Business analysis tools can be very robust, supporting many different methods and diagrams, so a well-thought-out approach that meets your organization’s needs is crucial. We evaluate your processes, your previous use of tools, and any special configuration needs and then help you plan an approach.
We’ll help you ask the important questions: How does this business analysis tool best fit in your environment? What kinds of diagrams will you be working with? What type of requirements do you define and what are their attributes? What deliverables should be produced, and when? What’s the best way to get your team up to speed on the tasks they need to accomplish?
What work products can you expect?
- Requirements for BA tools, tailored for your organization and prioritized
- RFIs for appropriate tool vendors
- Tool demos and scripts for hands-on testing
- An examination of all appropriate tools, comparisons of strengths and weaknesses, and recommendations
- An approach for tool implementation
Contact DEA at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how we can help.